Contact Us

TRUSTWELL REALTY INC. Brokerage's blog

Toronto Real Estate Market Stats - April 2020

Average prices have flattened compared to last year but sales volume dropped 67%. There is some possible substitution effect happening with townhomes and semi-detached.

Toronto Real Estate Market Stats - March 2020

TRREB mentions there was significant shift in numbers when comparing sales from March 1-15 to March 16-30. About 58% of March # of sales are attributed to the first half of the month, higher than the same period in 2019. Meanwhile the other 42% of March # of sales in the later half of the month were lower than the same period in 2019.

Toronto Real Estate Market Stats - January 2020

Toronto Region Real Estate Board released their stats for January 2020 and there is strong positive momentum for sales.

Compared to last year, home prices are up 12.3%. Condos are driving the price increases but detached homes have also increased in price as well. However, there were also less active listings.

Syndicate content

Have Questions?

By submitting this form, you are providing express consent to receive commercial electronic messages from You may unsubscribe at any time.